Not so young... but getting quite restless.

As a Y&R fan, I've been one who loves the show and has been frustrated by the show, off and on throughout the years. This is mostly due to how certain writers have led the way, some good, some not so good. I've also been re-energized by the ways that some of the vets have been given a chance to shine more. So here is my place to cheer, to jeer, and to share my favorite moments.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Y&R Sponsors I Won't Use

I have taken note of just who is sponsoring Y&R.  In looking at this list, I'm seeing some products that are now off my shopping list.  These businesses need to know that we won't support them if they are sponsoring a program that is allowing Maria Arena Bell to destroy Y&R.  This is especially true now that she has made a huge error by firing Tristan Rogers, the one bright spot on Y&R.  They keep Tristan and I'll return to using these products/companies:

Sponsors on 9/16
CBS Watch magazine
Tidy Cats
Wanchai Ferry
Loreal Sublime Mousse
Lysol
Olay
Liquid Plummer
Pur
Cheez-it
Disney
Dr. Scholl's Freeze away
V8
Vagisil
Progressive
Hillshire Farm
Airwick
Salonpas
Hershey's
Advair
Maybelline
Charmin
Old El Paso
Empiretoday.com
The Dump
Chef Boy-ar-dee
Latisse
Purina
Pledge
Post Honey Bunches of Oats
Kashi Foods
Colgate
Vicks
Freshpet
Stanley Steamer
Ocean Spray
Go-gurt
Hidden Valley
Disney Gummies
Crest and Oral B
Nature Valley
Puffs
Garnier
Almond Joy
French's French Fried Onions
Windex

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.